Availability Changes. Please call and verify availability in-store as stock changes often, especially if Sold Out Online.
Features & Specs
- Sustainable REPREVE® Enhanced Fabric: Luxuriously soft, high-quality fabric features REPREVE® performance fibre made from recycled materials and is responsible for recycling approximately 21 plastic bottles per queen mattress
- REPREVE®: Turns recovered plastics into luxurious performance fabrics, Eco-smart alternative to regular fibres, Helped divert more than 25 billion plastic bottles from the waste stream
- The quality and support you expect from Sealy at an affordable price.
- Sealy combines smart innovation, precise engineering and industry-leading research and development to deliver years of trusted support and comfort.
- Exceptional full-body support for that sleep-on-top feeling and the comfort you want with exclusive Posturepedic Technology™
- Cooling & Temperature Regulation: ConsciousComfort™ CertiPUR-US® Gel HD Foam
- Motion Reduction: Sealy NexGen™ Pocket Coils
- Increased Sleeping Surface: Impact™ Edge Foam Encasement
REPREVE® Stretch Knit Fabric - Stretchable, mid-loft soft knit fabric with durable spun yarns for a plush feel next to your body.
SmartSurface™ Fibre Technology - Conforming quilting foams and moisture-wicking fibres help to keep you dry and comfortable.
ConsciousComfort™ CertiPUR-US® Gel HD Foam - Our foams are made to last with as little waste as possible in an effort to support both you and the environment. Cushioning gel infused foam that’s pre-compressed for consistent, long-lasting comfort and support.
Impact™ Edge - A reinforced foam border surrounds the coil perimeter to increase the sleeping surface and provide a solid seating edge.
Sealy NexGen™ Coils - Encased to allow each coil to move independently, for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
|Cover / Quilt||
REPREVE® Stretch Knit Fabric +
SmartSurface™ Fibre Technology
ConsciousComfort™ CertiPUR-US® Gel HD Foam
|Mattress Core Support||788 Sealy NexGen™ Pocket Coils in Impact™ Edge Foam Encasement|
Pocket Coil Springs
|Adjustable Bed Compatible|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
^Firmness is subject to how the mattress feels to each individual; the feels described here are suggestions. Try Before You Buy in-Store – The best way is to try a new mattress before you buy to see how the mattress feels to you.
|Twin / Single||38″ W x 74" L x 12" H (96.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 30 cm H)|
|Twin XL||38″ W x 80" L x 12" H (96.5 cm W x 203 cm L x 30 cm H)|
|Double / Full||53″ W x 74" L x 12" H (134.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 30 cm H)|
|Queen||60″ W x 80" L x 12" H (152 cm W x 203 cm L x 30 cm H)|
|King||76″ W x 80" L x 12" H (193 cm W x 203 cm L x 30 cm H)|
*Actual size may vary by model, generally within a range of ± 1 inch (2.5 cm)
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are:
✓ Made without ozone depleters
✓ Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
✓ Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
✓ Made without formaldehyde
✓ Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
✓ Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)