Please call to confirm when your order will be available.
Features & Specs
- The Harmony Chill 2.0 has a medium, supportive feel that allows any sleeper to stay comfortable throughout the night.
- Its Cooling Knit Fabric Cover keeps the sleeper cool and enhances the capabilities of the interior foams.
- A unique layer of PCM (phase-changing material) directly under the cover absorbs and releases heat to equalize the temperature.
- MLILY's chilliest, medium foam mattress with layers of temperature regulating foams
- Cooling & Temperature Regulation: Cooling Knit Fabric Cover + Gel AeroFusion™ Memory Foam with PCM Coating + Bamboo Charcoal Memory Foam
- Motion Reduction: Flex Support Base Foam
- The result: a better sleep and a better you.
- Comes rolled and vacuum packed for easy transport
- MLILY Global Partner of Manchester United
- Ice Cool Knit Fabric Cover - Instantly Cool When You Lie Down. The moment you touch it, you will experience a completely smooth, cooling sensation. This cover breathes, and the airflow creates a cooling sensation that keeps you comfortable while you sleep. This highly advanced fabric stays cool to the touch due to its superior breathability and temperature-regulating properties that move heat away from the body.
- Gel AeroFusion™ Memory Foam with PCM Coating - NASA inspired PCM Technology creates a thermoregulating sleep surface which absorbs moisture and adapts to changes in external temperature, creating a refreshing feel. PCM stands for Phase Changing Material which means that it can release or absorb body heat to provide passive temperature regulation while you sleep. Your body temperature lowers to induce sleep and raises to wake you up. This coating adds additional cooling technology to our specialty foams to ensure deep sleep without interruption.
- Bamboo Charcoal Memory Foam - This foam offers superior support by adapting to your micro-pressure points and it has an open cell structure that helps keep the bed cooler. While the infused ingredients are naturally antibacterial, bamboo charcoal also naturally reduces moisture and odours.
- Performance Foam - This foam is all about versatility. It mixes qualities of durability, flexibility, and adaptability into a single memory foam. Performance Memory Foam is often used as a mid-section foam due to its ability to both fully support the more breathable foams above it while allowing them to gently contour to the sleeper. Performance Foam is incorporated in a mattress build as a base layer to provide spinal support for ultimate muscle relaxation.
- Flex Support Base Foam - Flex Support Foam is often the bottom layer of MLILY's mattresses. A mattress must provide the necessary support to keep the spine aligned so the sleeper’s muscles relax instead of tightening to compensate. This high-grade foam completes the bottom of the mattress to provide long-lasting durability and support for the top layers.
|Cover / Quilt||Cooling Knit Fabric Cover|
1.5" Gel AeroFusion™ Memory Foam with PCM Coating +
1.5" Bamboo Charcoal Memory Foam +
2" Performance Foam
|Mattress Core Support||8" Flex Support Base Foam|
|Suggested Firmness^||Medium (Cushion Firm)|
||Foam Core (No Coil Spring)|
|Adjustable Bed Compatible
|Country of Origin||USA - North America
10 Year Warranty
^Firmness is subject to how the mattress feels to each individual; the feels described here are suggestions. Try Before You Buy in-Store – The best way is to try a new mattress before you buy to see how the mattress feels to you.
|Twin / Single||39″ W x 75" L x 13" H (99 cm W x 190.5 cm L x 33 cm H)|
|Twin XL||39″ W x 80" L x 13" H (99 cm W x 203 cm L x 33 cm H)|
|Double / Full||54″ W x 75" L x 13" H (137 cm W x 190.5 cm L x 33 cm H)|
|Queen||60″ W x 80" L x 13" H (152 cm W x 203 cm L x 33 cm H)|
|King||76″ W x 80" L x 13" H (193 cm W x 203 cm L x 33 cm H)|
*Actual size may vary by model, generally within a range of ± 1 inch (2.5 cm)
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are:
✓ Made without ozone depleters
✓ Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
✓ Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
✓ Made without formaldehyde
✓ Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
✓ Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)