Please call to confirm when your order will be available.
Features & Specs
- Exceptional full-body support for that sleep-on-top feeling and the comfort you want with exclusive Posturepedic Technology™.
- Posturepedic Technology™ uses gel memory foam to target the heaviest part of your body and deliver reinforced support where you need it most.
- Ever slept so hot and sweaty you thought you wet the bed? Sealy's climate control and moisture-wicking technologies helps to promote a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Cooling & Temperature Regulation: SealyAir™ Fibres + GelBoost™ HD Memory Foam
- Motion Reduction: SealyResponse™ HD Pocket Coils
- Increased Sleeping Surface: SolidEdge™ HD
Posturepedic® - Support Where You Need It Most
- Sealy® used weights to show you how your body weight is distributed throughout the bed. Sealy's reinforced centre keeps you supported for a better night's sleep.
- Did you know that 50% of your body weight rests in the middle of your mattress while you sleep?
- Sealy’s exclusive technique reinforces the centre third of the mattress to provide extra support for your back and core.
- Only Sealy® has Posturepedic® support for your back and core. It’s targeted to the individual areas of your body that need it most so your body stays level while you sleep.
- Built to deliver middle-of-the-mattress support and pressure relief—for truly best-of-the-best sleep.
- Targeted Support, where you need it. Developed with orthopedic specialists in the 50s, Posturepedic® provides reinforced support for your back and core, where you need it most.
CleanProtect™ Cover - Antibacterial treated fabric to help maintain freshness and reduce bacterial-associated staining.
SealyAir™ Fibres - Naturally breathable and insulating fibres that adjust to changing positions for a refreshed sleeping environment.
GelBoost™ HD Memory Foam - Enhanced gel infused memory foam is designed to fit the curves of your body offering durable personalized support and comfort.
CertiPUR-US® SealySupport™ Gel HD Foam - Cushioning gel infused foam that’s pre-compressed for consistent, long-lasting comfort and support.
SolidEdge™ HD - A reinforced foam border surrounds the coil perimeter to increase the sleeping surface and provide a solid seating edge.
SealyResponse™ HD Pocket Coils - 900 coils are encased to allow each coil to move independently for more targeted support and reduced motion transfer.
|Cover / Quilt||
CleanProtect™ Cover +
Targeted GelBoost™ HD Memory Foam +
CertiPUR-US® SealySupport™ Gel HD Foam +
CertiPUR-US® SealySupport™ HD Foam
|Mattress Core Support||900 SealyResponse™ HD Pocket Coils + SolidBase™ in SolidEdge™ HD Foam Encasement|
Pocket Coil Springs
|Adjustable Bed Compatible
|Country of Origin||Canada
10 Year Warranty
^Firmness is subject to how the mattress feels to each individual; the feels described here are suggestions. Try Before You Buy in-Store – The best way is to try a new mattress before you buy to see how the mattress feels to you.
|Twin / Single||38″ W x 74" L x 12" H (96.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
|Twin XL||38″ W x 80" L x 12" H (96.5 cm W x 203 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
|Double / Full||53″ W x 74" L x 12" H (134.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
|Queen||60″ W x 80" L x 12" H (152 cm W x 203 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
|King||76″ W x 80" L x 12" H (193 cm W x 203 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
*Actual size may vary by model, generally within a range of ± 1 inch (2.5 cm)
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are:
✓ Made without ozone depleters
✓ Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
✓ Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
✓ Made without formaldehyde
✓ Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
✓ Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)