Availability Changes. Please call and verify availability in-store as stock changes often, especially if Sold Out Online.
Features & Specs
- Better rest meets peace of mind in the King Koil® World Luxury™ collection.
- Designed to provide a luxurious sleep experience, thoughtful details merge with premium features for optimal comfort and all-night support.
- The World Luxury™ mattress collection utilizes advanced Pocket coil technologies to promote better posture alignment while specialty foams regulate temperature and dispel motion for a deeper night’s rest for all.
- Flippable 2 sided - This dual sided reversible mattress can be flipped over for longevity
- Cooling & Temperature Regulation: Cloud Quilt™ Advantage Loft Fibre & Tri-zoned AdvantaGel™ Infused Memory Foam
- Motion Disturbance Reduction: Spinal Contour™ Zoned 1035 Pocket Coils
- Increased Sleeping Surface: Excellent Edge™ Foam Encasement
Spinal Contour™ Zoned Pocket Coils - Individually wrapped Spring coils in pockets of fabric offers a high level of support and durability while minimizing wear and motion transfer of the mattress.
AdvantaGel™ Infused Cooling Foam - A layer infused with special cooling particles to provide an optimal temperature sleeping surface.
Body Perfect HD Posture BIO Foam™ - The high density soy based bio foam provides a balance of comfort, support and durability for a great night’s sleep.
CertiPUR-US® HD Foams - Certification process that allows consumers to purchase foam products, such as mattresses, that contain flexible polyurethane foam that has been tested and certified.
|Cover / Quilt||
Cloud Quilt™ Advantage Loft Fibre
Tri-Zoned AdvantaGel™ Infused Memory Foam +
AdvantaGel™ Infused Cooling Foam +
Vitality™ Foam +
Body Perfect HD Posture BIO Foam™
|Mattress Core Support||
Perfect Centre Support™ Spinal Contour™ Zoned 1035 Pocket Coils in Excellent Edge™ Foam Encasement
|Suggested Firmness^||Medium (Cushion Firm)|
Pocket Coil Springs
|Adjustable Bed Compatible
|Country of Origin||Canada
10 Year Warranty
^Firmness is subject to how the mattress feels to each individual; the feels described here are suggestions. Try Before You Buy in-Store – The best way is to try a new mattress before you buy to see how the mattress feels to you.
|Twin / Single||38″ W x 74" L x 12" H (96.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
|Twin XL||38″ W x 80" L x 12" H (96.5 cm W x 203 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
|Double / Full||53″ W x 74" L x 12" H (134.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
|Queen||60″ W x 80" L x 12" H (152 cm W x 203 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
|King||76″ W x 80" L x 12" H (193 cm W x 203 cm L x 30.5 cm H)|
*Actual size may vary by model, generally within a range of ± 1 inch (2.5 cm)
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are:
✓ Made without ozone depleters
✓ Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
✓ Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
✓ Made without formaldehyde
✓ Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
✓ Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)