Availability Changes. Please call and verify availability in-store as stock changes often, especially if Sold Out Online.
Features & Specs
- MLILY's hybrid that distributes body pressure evenly for joint and back support.
- The Fusion Orthopedic is often recommended to those looking for a more aligning sleep.
- The Orthopedic provides an excellent option for stomach and back sleepers.
- The pocketed springs are extra thick and work to distribute pressure evenly along the body, allowing for advanced back and joint support.
- Its layer of Ventilated Gel AeroFusion™ Memory Foam provides added breathability so every sleeper can wake up refreshed.
- The result: a better sleep and a better you.
- Comes rolled and vacuum packed for easy transport
- MLILY Global Partner of Manchester United
- Double Jacquard Fabric Cover - With a very soft-to-the-touch feel and the critical ability to let air flow easily, this fabric offers comfort, function, and durability. Its interlaced threads throughout the cover move with you to reduce bunching and create natural air gaps for breathability.
- Ventilated Gel AeroFusion™ Memory Foam - This material takes memory foam to the next level. Micro-channels optimize airflow and temperature regulation to ensure you stay cool while still getting the comfort and pressure-relieving benefits memory foam is famous for. In addition, it offers supportive spinal alignment while maintaining a plusher feel. While most of MLILY's foams have natural breathable properties, they often can enhance these further through ventilation. It is much more than just a pattern of holes through the foams. The larger added channels allow the micro-channels to breath horizontally instead of only vertically.
- Flex Comfort Foam - This foam is often used as part of MLILY's base support top layer to seal our Individually Pocketed Spring system in our Hybrid lines. This foam is flexible and durable, allowing for the other more specialized foams above it to shine while it supports from below.
- Hybrid Foam Border - This foam is often used as part of MLILY's base support top layer to seal MLILY's Individually Pocketed Spring system in their Hybrid lines. This foam is flexible and durable, allowing for the other more specialized foams above it to shine while it supports from below.
- Hybrid Base Foam with 7-Zoned Individually Pocketed Springs - MLILY alternates the Individually Pocketed Springs into seven separate zones with different support levels to match the different areas of the body. This offers better support in the areas that carry your weight while still conforming in the areas where more pressure is needed.
- Flex Support Base Foam - Flex Support Foam is often the bottom layer of MLILY's mattresses. A mattress must provide the necessary support to keep the spine aligned so the sleeper’s muscles relax instead of tightening to compensate. This high-grade foam completes the bottom of the mattress to provide long-lasting durability and support for the top layers.
|Cover / Quilt||Double Jacquard Fabric Cover|
1.5” Ventilated Gel AeroFusion™ Memory Foam +
1.5” Flex Comfort Foam
|Mattress Core Support||
7.5” Hybrid Support Base Foam with Individually Pocketed Springs in Hybrid Foam Border
|Suggested Firmness^||Medium (Cushion Firm)|
||Hybrid Pocket Coil Springs|
|Adjustable Bed Compatible
|Country of Origin||EU - USA - North America
10 Year Warranty
^Firmness is subject to how the mattress feels to each individual; the feels described here are suggestions. Try Before You Buy in-Store – The best way is to try a new mattress before you buy to see how the mattress feels to you.
|Twin / Single||39″ W x 75" L x 10" H (99 cm W x 190.5 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
|Twin XL||39″ W x 80" L x 10" H (99 cm W x 203 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
|Double / Full||54″ W x 75" L x 10" H (137 cm W x 190.5 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
|Queen||60″ W x 80" L x 10" H (152 cm W x 203 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
|King||76″ W x 80" L x 10" H (193 cm W x 203 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
*Actual size may vary by model, generally within a range of ± 1 inch (2.5 cm)
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are:
✓ Made without ozone depleters
✓ Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
✓ Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
✓ Made without formaldehyde
✓ Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
✓ Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)