Availability Changes. Please call and verify availability in-store as stock changes often, especially if Sold Out Online.
Features & Specs
- Exceptional full-body support for that sleep-on-top feeling and the comfort you want with exclusive Posturepedic Technology™.
- Posturepedic Technology™ uses gel memory foam to target the heaviest part of your body and deliver reinforced support where you need it most.
- Ever slept so hot and sweaty you thought you wet the bed? Sealy's climate control and moisture-wicking technologies helps to promote a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Temperature Regulation: Bamboo Infused Organic Cotton Fabric & SealyCool™ Fibre + ComfortSense™ Memory Foam + Resilient BioGel Latex Foam
- Motion Reduction: CertiPUR-US® SealySupport™ HD Foam
- For years, Sealy Posturepedic has worked with orthopedic specialists to create real support so your body can fully relax and sleep well.
- Sealy’s exclusive Posturepedic Technology™ targets the heaviest part of your body, with twice as much support where you need it most.
- By precisely engineering the mattress into specific zones, we’re able to target reinforced support, while providing exceptional full-body comfort.
- Support where you need it most - Sealy used weights to show you how your body weight is distributed throughout the bed. Sealy's reinforced centre keeps you supported for a better night's sleep.
Bamboo Infused Organic Cotton Fabric - Silky soft, it breathes naturally and absorbs moisture to help regulate temperature.
SealyCool™ Silk & Wool Fibre - Naturally breathable and insulating, soft and silky fibre delivers exceptional climate controlled comfort.
Resilient BioGel Latex Foam - OEKO-TEX® certified, this aerated design and open cell structure creates maximum airflow and circulation, reducing trapped body heat.
ComfortSense™ Memory Foam - A breathable conformance foam that combines the best attributes of memory and conventional foams for a more consistent, responsive feel.
CertiPUR-US® SealySupport™ HD Foam - Cushioning foam that’s pre-compressed for consistent, long-lasting comfort and support.
Canadian Made - Our mattresses are proudly made by Canadians for Canadians.
|Cover / Quilt||
Bamboo Infused Organic Cotton Fabric +
SealyCool™ Silk & Wool Fibre
Targeted ComfortSense™ Memory Foam +
Resilient BioGel Latex Foam +
CertiPUR-US® Gel HD Foam
|Mattress Core Support||CertiPUR-US® SealySupport™ HD Foam|
Euro / Pillow Top
Foam Core (No Coil Spring)
|Adjustable Bed Compatible
|Country of Origin||Canada
10 Year Warranty
^Firmness is subject to how the mattress feels to each individual; the feels described here are suggestions. Try Before You Buy in-Store – The best way is to try a new mattress before you buy to see how the mattress feels to you.
|Twin / Single||38″ W x 74" L x 16.25" H (96.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 41.25 cm H)|
|Twin XL||38″ W x 80" L x 16.25" H (96.5 cm W x 203 cm L x 41.25 cm H)|
|Double / Full||53″ W x 74" L x 16.25" H (134.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 41.25 cm H)|
|Queen||60″ W x 80" L x 16.25" H (152 cm W x 203 cm L x 41.25 cm H)|
|King||76″ W x 80" L x 16.25" H (193 cm W x 203 cm L x 41.25 cm H)|
*Actual size may vary by model, generally within a range of ± 1 inch (2.5 cm)
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are:
✓ Made without ozone depleters
✓ Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
✓ Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
✓ Made without formaldehyde
✓ Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
✓ Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)