Availability Changes. Please call and verify availability in-store as stock changes often, especially if Sold Out Online.
Features & Specs
- Tempur-Pedic’s original soft where you want it, firm where you need it™ comfort and support. TEMPUR-Align soft-feel mattress provides pressure relieving comfort for transformative sleep.
- LEGENDARY COMFORT & SUPPORT - The technology that started it all, redesigned for today. Two layers of premium TEMPUR® Technology continually adapt and conform to your body’s changing needs throughout the night.
- Discover Deep, Restful, Life-Changing Sleep™ & Next Level Comfort
- Cooling & Temperature Regulation: Premium Fabric Cover designed with moisture-wicking fibres
- Motion Disturbance Reduction: TEMPUR® Layers
- Original TEMPUR® Material - Precisely adapts to your weight, shape and temperature — offering unmatched legendary comfort & support. This isn’t ordinary memory foam. Each TEMPUR-Adapt® mattress features unique layers of proprietary material originally developed by NASA that work together to support your body and relieve pressure.
- Legendary Pressure Relief - A taller profiles gives you more one-of-a-kind TEMPUR® technology — each layer continuously adapting to your weight, shape and temperature to alleviate pressure points that cause tossing and turning.
- Unparalleled Motion Cancellation - All Tempur-Pedic® mattresses are expertly engineered with advanced motion-absorbing properties, so you and your partner can achieve the relaxing, undisturbed sleep you deserve all night long.
- Cooling Technology - High-performance cooling yarns woven into the cover help you fall asleep faster, and the open-cell structure of TEMPUR® material provides nightlong comfort and increased breathability.
- A Mattress Like No Other™ - This isn’t ordinary memory foam. TEMPUR® materials provide unparalleled pressure relief and motion cancellation — to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. Every Tempur-Pedic mattress is made with the same pressure-relieving material originally developed by NASA to absorb the g-force of astronauts during shuttle launches, then perfected by our scientists for sleep.
- For years, Tempur-Pedic® has been a household name—often recalling the famous wine glass test, where a glass of red wine sits on an original TEMPUR® mattress. Showcasing Tempur-Pedic’s superior motion cancellation, a sleeper jumps repeatedly on the mattress… but the wine does not spill.
- In the 1960s, NASA scientists began to develop a new material to reduce the effects of G-Forces on astronauts’ bodies as they were launched into (and returned back from) space. They successfully created a viscoelastic material—or a “slow spring-back foam”. Decades later, when NASA released their formula to the public, Swedish scientists took this space-age foam and perfected it for sleep. They called it TEMPUR® material.
Premium Fabric Cover - Super-Stretch cover with moisture wicking fibres to draw moisture away from the body to help keep sleepers dry and comfortable.
TEMPUR-ES® Comfort Layer - Slip into a cushioning sleep with softer top layers of TEMPUR® material.
TEMPUR® Support Base Layer - Serves as the support core for the TEMPUR® layers and helps disperse the heat from the mattress.
|Cover / Quilt||Premium Fabric Cover|
TEMPUR-ES® Comfort Layer
|Mattress Core Support||TEMPUR® Base Layer Foam|
||Foam Core (No Coil Spring)|
|Adjustable Bed Compatible
|Country of Origin||Canada - Designed and assembled in North America
10 Year Warranty
^Firmness is subject to how the mattress feels to each individual; the feels described here are suggestions. Try Before You Buy in-Store – The best way is to try a new mattress before you buy to see how the mattress feels to you.
|Twin / Single||38″ W x 74" L x 10" H (96.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
|Twin XL||38″ W x 80" L x 10" H (96.5 cm W x 203 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
|Double / Full||53″ W x 74" L x 10" H (134.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
|Queen||60″ W x 80" L x 10" H (152 cm W x 203 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
|King||76″ W x 80" L x 10" H (193 cm W x 203 cm L x 25.5 cm H)|
*Actual size may vary by model, generally within a range of ± 1 inch (2.5 cm)
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are:
✓ Made without ozone depleters
✓ Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
✓ Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
✓ Made without formaldehyde
✓ Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
✓ Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)