Availability Changes. Please call and verify availability in-store as stock changes often, especially if Sold Out Online.
Specially engineered for Tempur-Pedic® mattresses, our foundations enhance the benefits, performance, and visual appeal of your bed. Superior structural design and quality construction ensure proper weight distribution and greater stability to improve your sleep experience.
Features & Specs
- Engineered to support your Tempur-Pedic® mattress with a perfectly solid, flat surface at a height that’s right for you
- A base that helps distribute the weight evenly throughout the bed
- Helps prevent bowing or sagging
- SUPERIOR VERTICAL BLOCK CONSTRUCTION - 2 x 4” components prevent the frame from shifting over time. Double centre supports prevent sagging, and structured corners provide protection to each corner.
- DISTINCT DESIGN - Specially designed to enrich the performance of Tempur-Pedic mattresses. Co-ordinating colours to pair with any mattress, and available in a choice of standard High or Low profile to fit individual needs.
- Adds height to your bed
- Improves comfort life of your new mattress
- Canadian Lumber wood base prevents warping and adds strength
- Non-skid fabric prevents mattress from slipping
- Protective Corner Guards
- Use with supportive bed frame
- Split box spring (2 pieces - both included) option available when selecting a size
|Country of Origin||Canada
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
|Twin / Single||38″ W x 74" L x 9" H (96.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 23 cm H)|
|Twin XL||38″ W x 80" L x 9" H (96.5 cm W x 203 cm L x 23 cm H)|
|Double / Full||53″ W x 74" L x 9" H (134.5 cm W x 188 cm L x 23 cm H)|
|Queen||60″ W x 80" L x 9" H (152 cm W x 203 cm L x 23 cm H)|
|King||76″ W x 80" L x 9" H (193 cm W x 203 cm L x 23 cm H)|
*Actual size may vary by model, generally within a range of ± 1 inch (2.5 cm)